- "I have a mind to join a club and beat you over the head
with it." (Groucho Marx)
- "I like a man who grins when he fights." (Sir
Winston Churchill, 1874-1965)
- "If hooking a car battery up to a monkey's brain will
help find the cure for AIDS and save somebody's life, I have two things to say .... the
red is positive and the black is negative." (Nick Dipaolo)
- "In some cases non-violence requires more militancy than
violence." (Cesar Chavez)
- "Nothing good ever comes of violence." (Martin
- "The man who strikes first admits that his ideas have
given out." (Chinese Proverb)
- "There will one day spring from the brain of science a
machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even
man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death,
will be appalled, and so abandon war forever." (Thomas Alva Edison)
- "A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for
democracy, but won't cross the street to vote in a national election." (Bill Vaughan)
- "Ask a man which way he is going to vote, and he will
probably tell you. Ask him, however, why, and vagueness is all." (Bernard Levin)
- "Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not
vote." (George Jean Nathan)
- "Partisanship is our great curse. We too readily assume
that everything has two sides and that it is our duty to be on one or the other."
(James Harvey Robinson)
- "If you think that by threatening me you can get me to do
what you want ... well, that's where you're right. But--and I am only saying this because
I care--there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the
real thing." (Val Kilmer, Real Genius)
- "Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to
mankind." (John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 35th US president, 1917-63)
- "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a
mistake." (Napoleon Bonaparte)
- "Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how
justified, is not a crime." (Ernest Hemingway)
- "Quarrels would not last long if the fault was only on
one side." (François VI Duke (duc) de La Rochefoucauld, 1616-80)
- "The essence of war is violence. Moderation in war is
imbecility." (John Arbuthnot Fisher)
- "The object of war is not to die for your country but to
make the other ba$tard die for his." (General George Patton)
- "War is a catalouge of blunders." (Sir Winston
- "War is hell." (General William Tecumseh Sherman)
- "You cannot prevent and prepare for war at the same
time." (Albert Einstein)
- "When someone(loves you deeply) far from your eyes,
closer to your heart."
- "Just change the pleasure with friends, don't change
- "Somthing is better than nothing"
- "Friendship is timepass"
- "Friendship is not giving something to someone, It is
caring, which is what, everyone expect."
- "Mother is blessing, Sister is hope, but a friend is
- "Friendship is a melodic song two best friends are its
- "There are many persons who knows you but only a friend
- "I wonder how people have to time to hate each other when
life is too short too love."
Miss Rinkle Tuteja & Jyoti Khatter for this section.